Laser Therapy Delivers a New Approach to Addiction, Fat Loss and Fitness the Healthy Way
Have you ever uttered these words? My diet starts TODAY. I’ll start exercising TODAY. Yet by the end of the day, it begins to sound more like, MAYBE TOMORROW. Most of us have been there when trying to lose weight and get fit. You probably feel tired and lacking in motivation to accomplish those goals; however, it’s no longer a cycle you cannot break. One of the reasons is we focus so much on weight loss and how to get there, that we are losing sight on the real issue: weight health. When we improve our weight health index, weight loss becomes the outcome rather than the focus.
Ask yourself this:
- Do I eat a lot of sugar?
- How often do I eat processed foods?
- Am I eating non-organic fruits and vegetables?
- Am I addicted to soda or diet products?
- Do I use aspartame?
- Am I stressed?
- Do I sleep well?
- Do I eat out more than once a week?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, it’s likely have toxins in your body. These toxins can lead to diabetes, heart disease, and many other illnesses. When most people hear the word “toxins”, they think of chemicals or pesticides, but even a basic ingredient such as sugar can be toxic.
How LLLT helps decrease sugar toxicity:
Similar to acupuncture, but without needles, low level laser therapy (LLLT) stimulates your meridians and triggers the increase of your body’s own endorphins and cortisol hormones reducing stress levels and promoting a general sense of well-being. As you are focus on improving your weight health index, laser treatments will aide in sugar detoxification, improve metabolism, control cravings, increase energy, and aid in the transition to clean eating without any withdrawal symptoms. AcuLaser Treatment Center, located in Broadview Heights, Ohio., can provide the perfect stepping stones for those committed to changing their lives for the better.
- Sugar can be just as addicting as nicotine. Eating chronic amounts of sugar raises your insulin level, then selectively converts energy from the food and stores it as fat. It is very possible to suffer from withdrawal when eliminating this from your diet completely, just as with any other addictive substance. Laser therapy will assist in the sugar detoxification, which is vital to fat loss, by allowing for a smooth transition from sugar-filled eating to clean eating with minimal withdrawal and craving symptoms.
- Cortisol influences most of the changes that occur in your body due to stress, such as rising glucose levels, blood pressure and the breakdown of fat, protein and carbs. By using a low level laser we can stimulate the pressure points associated with relaxation so your body is able to naturally lower its cortisol levels and increase your metabolism. This will in turn enable you to burn calories at a more accelerated and efficient rate without tearing down your body by attacking muscle tissue.
- Energy is vital to fitness, and fitness is necessary to improve your strength and endurance level allowing your metabolism to work at optimum capacity. Without energy, most people succumb to a vicious cycle of procrastination, which is why during a laser therapy treatment your energy pressure points will be targeted making it easier for you to stay motivated not only for daily exercise, but to go about your normal routine.
With the benefits of LLLT, clean eating, and exercise your metabolism will be revved up and your body on its way to wellness. The average American is overweight, and there are no miracle cures to solve this problem. “I am on my third month at AcuLaser and I feel great”, says Samantha Marina of Medina. “My appetite is completely under control, and I have more energy now that I am no longer a sugar junkie. I never thought I could live without my soda!” she says.
Achieving your ultimate healthy goal takes time and commitment but the use of laser therapy makes it easier to stay motivated and on track. Laser therapy targets many of the issues that cause a person to fail, and has been successful in the fight against addiction with sugar or tobacco for the last 20 years. Clients report laser treatments are nothing less than amazing.